Permanent Senior Revenue Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We’re looking for a Senior Revenue Coordinator to join our team! This dept. is already headed up with a Group Head of Sales and a Revenue Coordinator, and we’re now looking for someone to bridge the gap. Two year’s Revenue Management experience within a serviced apartment or an aparthotel are essential to this role. Supercity are a family run business and we keep this as our core value. We’re highly team spirited and those who like a formally informal entrepreneurial working environment will do well here.
• To produce daily / monthly / annual reports.
• To communicate current and future trading position with Sales / Management
Teams regarding monthly targets and strategies.
• To analyse current / potential market trading and anticipate future sales trends.
• Coordinate agreed activities to increase revenue and market share.
• To recommend revenue targets and analyse rate structure in conjunction with the
Group Head of National Sales.
• To participate in creating market offers and incentives when appropriate.
• To use the variables of occupancy and rate to achieving REVPAR target.
• To ensure that property length of stay targets are achieved.
• Work with the Group Head of National Sales regarding set up, implementation and
daily management of company systems relevant to sales and revenue processes
(Siteminder, Avvio, etc).
• To review the business pickup on a regular basis to suggest appropriate changes
to business strategy.
• Ensure the daily management and input of pricing and restrictions in Hotel PMS,
Siteminder, and extranets.
• Implement restrictions and pricing decisions relating to room reservations in line
with the agreed monthly plans.
• Liaise with the Group Head of National Sales and Finance Director in preparation of
aparthotel budgets and forecast for multiple business segments.
• Review group requests and agree pricing as appropriate.
• Analyse trends to determine customer preferences in order to identify and suggest
areas of opportunity for generating incremental revenue.
• Ensuring that city events are reviewed and pricing decisions applied accordingly. A
strong events calendar must be produced and updated with a rolling 18 month
How to ApplyPlease send a CV and covering letter to@ email@example.com
151 total views, 1 today