Permanent Senior Revenue Management Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Revenue Management Analyst
Based in Crawley, West Sussex, our client is a reputable and well-established brand looking for a Senior Revenue Management Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit a candidate who has 3-4 years plus of hands on revenue management experience and a degree in Hotel Management, Business Studies or Economics would be preferable. The job will involve setting and delivering the most appropriate prices as well as changing and improving the current pricing strategy and processes to maximise market share, member experience, and occupancy and revenue performance.
This company has over 160 sites across the UK with over 1 million members and customers. This is a new position within the growing business and offers an exciting opportunity to maximise member satisfaction, occupancy and overall revenue performance.
The successful individual will be proactive, results driven and initiative to implement improvements. The candidate must demonstrate expert understanding of applying effective yield and revenue management practices. It is essential that the individual is highly computer literate with a high level of command of Excel. Knowledge of hotel/leisure, pricing and reporting technology systems: PMS, Yield Management Software, CRS, Channel Management, etc. is vital to this job. The candidate must have the confidence to communicate and present to the organisation at all levels of business.
Duties will include:
* Assist with developing and implementing an pricing strategies to maximise market share, yields, occupancy and member satisfaction
* Maximise member utilisation of the UK Site network by optimising inventory availability
* Ensure recommended strategy is based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and insight
* Ensure appropriate reports and reporting tools are in place to facilitate effective revenue management
* Analyse booking patterns and trends
* Forecast revenue performance and contribute to preparing annual budgets
* Monitoring competitor pricing and performance
* Initiating promotions to generate business at appropriate times
* Sales and Pricing Strategy: develop, maintain, adjust and deliver the most appropriate prices at the right time to the right customer to maximise yields, occupancy and member satisfaction
* Deliver prices for UK Site inventory for sale on all appropriate channels
* Optimise the inventory and capacity management including determining the optimum release and duration of inventory release e.g. the ‘rolling inventory’ strategy
* Measure and monitor UK accommodation performance: UK Site occupancy and revenue
* Measure, analyse and report out booking trends, pick up, pace and projections to all stakeholders
* Ensure the revenue management function is utilising the most appropriate tools and systems to deliver the most effective and efficient performance
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Revenue Management Analyst jobs in Crawley, West Sussex please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
194 total views, 1 today