Permanent Senior Revenue Management Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Revenue Management Analyst
Based in Crawley, West Sussex, our client in the holiday industry seeks an experienced revenue management professional to join them as Senior Revenue Management Analyst.
This job would suit a strong analyst who has worked within the hotel, hospitality, travel or related sectors with a very high level of expertise using Excel and developing models. This person will be responsible for the performance of the UK market – developing the product and pricing strategy, identifying trends and opportunities, and delivering continuous improvement in bookings, yield, and revenue.
The company is an exciting international holiday company who share a passion for enjoying the great outdoors by providing an unrivalled choice of quality places to stay, at locations world-wide This job comes at an exciting time when they look to implement a new revenue management system across the business and this job will be key in supporting that process.
The successful individual will be a confident, highly skilled Revenue Manager or Revenue Management Analyst with at least 5 years’ experience in Revenue Management / Yield Management and this can have been acquired in any relevant industry. A strong working knowledge of revenue management systems and pricing and reporting tools will be important in this position as will a high level of Excel involvement. Any experience of Tableau would be advantageous.
* Support the implementation of a new Revenue Management system and Reservation system
* Ensuring that the requirements are fully understood by our suppliers,
* Testing built Revenue Management components as required to ensure that the systems work according to the defined specifications
* Support in the development and implementation of an improved, appropriate Revenue Management and Pricing strategy including revised flexible booking, payment and cancellation terms and conditions
* Contribute to the evolution of the existing pricing structures with Group Revenue Manager
* Proactively revenue manage a portfolio of locations to deliver budgeted revenue and occupancy:
* Measure, analyse on booking trends, pick up, pace and projections in order to make sound Revenue Management decisions and report it to all stakeholders
* Forecast revenue performance and contribute to preparing management’s weekly reviews
* Work closely with the Group Revenue Manager and the Marketing team to initiate promotions at appropriate times, delivering the desired effect
* Monitor competitors’ performance and actions, and incorporate it in Revenue Management actions
* Ensure the revenue management function is utilising the most appropriate tools and systems to deliver the most effective and efficient performance
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established successful business at a positive time in their evolution as they develop their tech stack to improve future performance.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Revenue Management Analyst jobs in Crawley, West Sussex, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
341 total views, 2 today