Permanent Senior Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Revenue Manager
Based in York, our client is a large hotel group looking for a Senior Revenue Manager to join their team.
This role would suit an individual who is self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work on their own initiative. Furthermore, the candidate must have good people management skills and able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Our client is a large international hotel group with locations all across the globe who strive to deliver great quality hotels.
The successful individual needs to be naturally inquisitive and have a commitment to deliver a high level of customer service. They are looking for someone with previous experience within hotel revenue management and in leading a small sized team, who will be responsible for driving revenue through multiple different areas in the business.
Duties will include:
* Develop and execute strategies, to drive commercial performance, to benefit Member hotels.
* Engage with members, via day to day communication or at events
* Assist and develop the Revenue Services Team, consisting of; 2 Coordinators, 2 Revenue Executives and 2 Revenue Managers, to evaluate revenue opportunities and challenges for each hotel and take remedial action to counteract any underperformance.
* Monitor and review all KPIs to ensure the success of the department
* Work with internal key stakeholders
* Direct the activities of the team to ensure effective implementation of brand initiatives
* Arrange and coordinate team development projects and events.
* Track effectiveness of revenue services activities through member and internal stakeholder feedback.
* Regularly assess team performance against standards to determine whether the department is on target to reach its goals and takes corrective actions as necessary.
* Establish and enforce policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the team.
* Ensure effective internal and external communications.
* Identify and oversee resources and activities of team, working with key stakeholders and departments so that objectives are accomplished.
* Attend training as required by the company and take responsibility for own self-development.
* Commitment to customer service excellence, providing a high level of service delivery to both internal and external customers at all times.
* Attend industry events, as required.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Revenue Manager jobs in York, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
54 total views, 1 today