Permanent Senior Revenue Manager
Senior Revenue Manager
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a large hotel brand looking for a Senior Revenue Manager join their team.
This role would suit an individual with experience working within Revenue Management for the Hotel industry or similar, to manage rooms and function space inventory and be responsible for building rates and packages. You will make pricing and positioning recommendations for market hotels and maximise revenue.
Our client is an award-winning company with properties located across the country.
As a member of the Revenue Management team, you will conduct analysis of revenue, profit and demand associated with hotel rooms’ space and inventory. You will also contribute to forecasts, budgets and daily/weekly projections.
Duties will include:
* Manages room authorizations, rates and restrictions.
* Manages function space authorizations, restrictions and rental.
* Maintains the transient rooms inventory for the hotel(s) and responsible for maximizing transient revenue.
* Ensures that the hotel(s) sales strategies are effectively implemented in the reservation system and the inventory system.
* Compiles information, analyses and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
* Creates long range forecast for rooms and catering by segment and updates forecast every period.
* Develops and/or uses analytical tools and systems to maximize revenues and profit.
* Analyses information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
* Proactively develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintains them over time.
* Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Revenue Manager jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
96 total views, 1 today