Permanent Senior Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Revenue Manager
MRK are pleased to be working with this incredibly well-known, prominent UK business with the recruitment for a Senior Revenue Manager on a permanent basis. The role will be based in West London.
This role would suit a candidate with experience of working in commercial roles with a proven background of effective commercial decision making who is now looking to manage a team.
We’re proud to be exclusively working with this globally recognised brand on a project to bring a number of talented revenue management professionals into the business in a range of different positions. They have an attitude to improve and enhance the industry in which they are part of, providing great training and development opportunities within a fast-paced open plan environment.
The successful individual will have around 3 years+ Revenue Management experience and will have worked in a pressurised environment where good time management skills and prioritisation are critical to achieving deadlines. They will have a strong commercial acumen and delivery focused with track record of anticipating requirements and using own initiative. For this role you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across the company at appropriate level
* Accountable for delivering regional revenue targets.
* Performance manage team of Revenue analysts providing coaching, expertise and guidance to deliver optimal results
* Review and monitor revenue performance in line with Revenue Management business cycle, in order to identify & implement inventory control and pricing actions to improve outcomes
* Develop improvement strategies, including trialling and testing new initiatives
* Positively support and participate in cross team working to support the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives and to share best practice across teams
* Create market strategies as appropriate, and regularly review progress and actions in line with the strategies
* Ensure effective monitoring of competitor- pricing activity and drive appropriate action in a timely manner.
This is an exciting role for an ambitious Senior Revenue Manager seeing their future in a well-established business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Revenue Manager jobs in West London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
374 total views, 1 today