Permanent Senior Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Revenue Manager
Based in London, our client is a well-known and reputable brand looking for a Senior Revenue Manager to join their successful and busy team.
This job would suit an experienced Revenue Manager who will be responsible for maximising revenue, market share and profits for multiple hotels through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures.
This is a growing company who value every member of their team and deliver exceptional service to guests, their owners and their colleagues. They work with some of the most prestigious international brands and have an exceptional track record.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills along with the ability to deliver presentations in a concise, will-organised manner. The candidate must be able to present clear and logical arguments and decision based on factual data as well as being quick and accurate when evaluation complex information. Being able to recognise trends in data is essential as is being confident in communicating with a wide range of people. The individual must be able to demonstrate leadership and effectively motivate a team as well as being able to manage time efficiently.
Duties will include:
* Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
* Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
* Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
* Ensure that relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review optimal strategies and controls
* Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer’s, owner’s and shareholder expectations
For more information about this role or any other Senior Revenue Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
78 total views, 1 today