Permanent Strategy Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Strategy Revenue Manager
Based in Hertfordshire, our client who are the UK’s largest operator within their field are looking for a Strategic Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a strong Revenue Manager from either the airline, travel, hotel, holiday, car leasing or similar sectors to be responsible for implementing and continually developing the Revenue Management processes whilst sustaining focus on the impacts of actions (and inactions) on the wider business.
This is a new job within the business and will support the Head of Revenue Management closely whose job is developing into more commercial and marketing areas. This position will have 1-2 direct reports and will be ultimately taking on large parts of the revenue management function and assisting with the implementation of new systems/technologies in the near future.
The successful individual will have a strong track record in revenue management with strong revenue forecasting experience and ideally previous leadership/ man management experience at some level. Strong communication skills are essential in working closely with Finance, Marketing, Commercial and Product teams to understand the full business strategy and deliver the optimum results in line with this. Technically this individual should have strong Excel skills and be able to illustrate strong knowledge in the management of data sets whilst previous experience of implementing or developing systems would be advantageous.
Duties will include:
* Develop and implement strategies to ensure revenue and occupancy targets are achieved and maximised
* To propose, implement and assess actions to maximise revenue and control cost impacts, combining knowledge of current business performance, market position and demand
* Propose and execute pricing strategies and inventory management
* Leading various project streams and reporting to the Head of Revenue Management
* Working closely with the Senior Commercial Manager, participating in setting and executing the annual commercial plan
* Implement and enhance best practices in Revenue Management
* To regularly communicate such proposals and assessments to relevant stakeholders
* To respond with clarity and direction when resolving complex tactical and strategic situations as they arise
* To contribute directly to the alignment of activities across different departments (Finance, Marketing, Commercial, Products, etc.) and to continually apply revenue management practices to improve business profitability
* To appraise and present the expected financial impacts of forecasting, business strategies and decisions
* To provide commercial financial support to the business as required
* Lead the team by empowering and inspiring team members
For more information about this role or any other Strategy Revenue Manager jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
488 total views, 1 today