Permanent Trading Analyst
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is an exciting and growing company who are looking for Trading Analyst on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for implementing the yield strategy for an allocated set of destinations. You will be tasked with making pricing decisions that maximise volume, revenue and contribution to ensure the business hits its forecast and objectives, as well as communicating results to the wider business to support with decision making
The successful individual will have experience working in a revenue or pricing role. This person will be highly commercial, numerate and analytical with Proven decision-making ability. You will be great at building relationships quickly a team player who is not afraid to get stuck in!
Duties will include:
* Interpreting data sheets on sales and market information to make informed pricing decisions to optimise yield and profit.
* Taking ownership of a given set of resorts by forming strategies that will ensure the team hit their financial objectives for the year – challenging when these are unachievable and looking for new opportunities to drive revenue
* Analysing daily sales and continually reviewing performance and availability, ensuring our packages are on sale and priced competitively
* Ensuring we have the right mix of product on sale and proposing changes for channel support
* Resolving any barriers to sale in order to maximise revenue growth
* Collaborating with the wider Trading team to ensure actions are aligned and results are being shared to encourage best practice
* Work closely with the Product and Purchasing teams to ensure there is a continuous feedback loop for future seasons
For more information about this role or any other Trading Analyst jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
97 total views, 1 today