Permanent Vendor Manager
Based in Liverpool, our client is an international company looking for a Vendor Manager to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced Vendor Manager who will be responsible for the day to day monitoring and management of a supplier’s performance as well was identifying and escalating any deviations in performance.
The company is a global, recognisable business with an impressive reputation.
The successful individual will preferably have experience of vendor management with strong analytical and Excel skills. It is essential the candidate can manage relationships with suppliers and is confident representing the team during internal and external meetings. The candidate must have able to interpret and present complex data in order to help with decision making as well as have the ability to understand the business drivers for any requested analysis.
Duties will include:
* Work effectively with staff and vendors of all levels across the organisation
* Present effectively and influence line management and other stakeholders throughout the business
* Oversee and maintain the 3rd Party Control Model framework across their vendors
* Support the management and completion of the Supplier Management Framework, Supplier Self-Assessment, risk logs, incident reports
* Provide support on audit preparation/ fitness and support responses to questions from internal or external audit
* Lead or oversee improvements to improve customer service
* Analyse complaints which arise from vendors’ services and lead improvements
* Support the Service Manager in improving the culture of quality across our vendors
* Manage the day-to-day performance of vendors. Ensure their services reflect the contract
* Use available data, reports, MI, SLA data, invoice data, billing to review and improve supplier performance. This will include the preparation of graphs, charts, presentations, trends and forecasts to accurately convey complex services in a simple way
* Review and report on performance against SLAs, making suggestions and leading improvements where possible
* Assure the quality of billing, and provide a detailed insight on supplier activity and trends in volume or spend
* Lead business reviews in line with the Supplier Scorecard process
* Manage all requests for changes to services/ contracts. Lead or support change projects or programmes
* Provide analytical support to tenders
* Ensure the services are provided at the lowest cost without any impact on service quality or control
* Participate in service tenders and the change of vendor with no impact on customers or staff
For more information about this role or any other Finance Vendor Manager, jobs in Liverpool, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
28 total views, 1 today